Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Belle of the Ball

People always associate balls as being very prestigious, well the Prestige event was no less, held at Nikko Hotel’s Grand Ballroom and organized by Catcha Corp’s Prestige Magazine in partnership with CIMB Bank, this year’s Top 40 Under 40, was truly spectacular. With a theme like Black and Red, I must say that Dennis’ truly adorned the perfect outfit for the theme of the night!

Performance’s slated for that evening was none other than my uber cool maestro of a boss, D Lau ! and Malaysia’s Kenny G, Jimmy Sax, these two took onto stage as the opening performance and truly blew the Top 40, amongst other distinguished guests away with their soulful showcase of Dennis’s original compositions, “ Intro to the Experience” and “ Prelude in F Minor”. I would never grow tired of these two performing the same selections, because every time they perform they add a sense of freshness to it, making it something to look forward to at all times.

Applause took over the room, after their performances and if I’m not mistaken I saw many of the Female Top 40 eyeing my boss :P ahem ahem, back off ladies ! He’s not a force to be reckoned with! The evening was further bedazzled by a fashion show from one of Malaysia’s most talented designer, Keith Kee. My my, looking at his dresses, makes me want to go to the gym even more! Their oh so pretty !

I always call Dennis the belle of every ball as a matter of fact, because I don’t think this man can so much as blink without someone recognizing him and coming up to him to either congratulate him on his performance, take a picture with him or merely say hi. This is why I consider myself lucky, to be able to be associated with a man who is known by many, this is rarely chanced upon, and yes I’m making full use of being bestowed with this chance.

Alright enough of rambling on, we at Mosaic would like to express our heartfelt congratulations to the winners of the night Tiffanee Marie Lim and Tiah Joo Kim.

Fret not, even if you missed the live performance, you know we don’t let you go without a taste of what happened! Check out the vid and pics below :)
Dennis receiving his Top 40 momento on stage.
Dennis along with Hashim and Aidi, all looking super dashing! ( Yes the guy in white is really that buff! :P)
Beautiful Dennis and Sherril.
Dennis and two femme fatales !
Donovan Chan, CMO of Mitosis Sdn Bhd and shortlisted to Top 3 slated to win, with out Maestro!


Signature Boss-Employee Shot !

Best Wishes,
Reema Bhullar
016-376 4847

No comments:

Post a Comment