Monday, October 5, 2009

“Alan and Helen’s Larger than Life Day”

What’s up with the larger than life attachment to their name? Well first of all it was a huge reception at the Royal Ballroom, Palace of the Golden Horses.

It always bewilders me how people can know so many people, but then I look at Dennis and I think man, his wedding has to be in a stadium ! He seems to know the entire world!

Back to Alan and Helen, they wanted people to know that they were at their wedding, from the backdrop of the stage that had their picture blown up, to buntings with their picture to their pre wedding montage playing on repeat! Man oh man, they were everywhere!

Entertainment played an integral part in their reception, besides hiring Mosaic’s Three Piece Live Instrumental band, which consisted off, Golden Mouthed Jimmy on the Sax, too ever so handsome Wilson on the Keyboards and not to forget mischievous Shah on the Bass.

They also enlisted the services of a Dance Academy that believe it or not, had kids to perform! That was really the highlight of my night, watching those kids shake their booty! My my, their gonna be absolute knock outs when they grow up. Imagine seeing teeny boys and girls doing the cha cha and rumba. Uber Cute!

Our lighting crew did a fantastic job in shining the spot light on then, yes yes, besides providing bands, we do a wide array of things, from lighting, to staging as well as just providing sound systems! Jack of all trades aren’t we?

It was fun seeing my boys, yes these musicians are much older than me, but their all my boys when they play, they have such a good time jamming together. It’s always a delightful sight.

View their antics in the videos below!


Best Wishes,

Reema Bhullar

reema.mosaic@gmail.com

016-376 4847

No comments:

Post a Comment